COVID-19 related rules/practices for lessons at Studio;
1. Upon arriving at the studio please be seated outside the door and use the time to change into your dance shoes.
2. You will have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer prior to being allowed to enter. If you have a temperature of 100 or higher, you will NOT be allowed to take your lesson and it will be marked as if you had.
3. You will initial next to your name/date of the lesson on a list that says:
a. You have no cough nor have you been coughing,
b. You do not have a fever,
c. You do not have any shortness of breath,
d. You have not been in contact with anyone who either has COVID-19 or has shown any symptoms of COVID-19.
4. Sanitize your hands BEFORE entering. Sanitize again before leaving.
5. You must wear a mask in the shoe changing area and on your lesson. (This is not a request. Note that you will not be allowed to take your lesson and will be charged for your lesson if you do not wear a mask.)
6. Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance at all times from any person other than your dance partner for the lesson. This applies to couples, not to a student and Mr. K, he is required to maintain 6 feet of distance from you at all times- see post for Sept 16, 2020 and below #7.
7. Please note that (for now) these lessons will be no physical contact between coach and student.
8. There is no water, no coffee, no snacks of any kind available in the studio at this time. Please be sure to bring water to your lesson if you would like to have some.
Thanks again to everyone for your continued patience and cooperation during this time.