I write this to you feeling healthy and blessed and in hopes
that you are as well.
Last year took a tremendous toll on Dance With Travis
Dance Studio. Thank you very much to the handful of you
who have stood with me and shown your support for me and dancing by continuing to take lessons. We have put up with Zoom lessons, open garages and even outside at the park! Your support has meant more than you know.
I still teach by Zoom, however; as Governor Brown (see links below) has allowed teaching in the studio again, I am resuming there as well now. Please note that I am still required to maintain 6 feet of distance from each person – that has not changed.
If you would like a lesson, please call the studio. Also, no lesson “packages” are currently being offered; the lone exception is for weddings only. As of 2021 there are no past lessons on the books. Everyone is starting fresh with their lesson programs.
Here are the new rules for the studio:
1. Continued compliance with Covid-19 safety protocols.
2. No bathroom facilities on site. Please plan accordingly.
3. Lessons are now only allowed to be 45 min. long.
4. Lessons are to be paid for on the day of the lesson, not prepaid.
5. Lesson times will not always be at the top or bottom of the hour. I am staggering lesson timing to allow me to clean in between each lesson.
6. The floor will be marked so we can be visually reminded to keep our distances for safety.
7. Couples must be from the same household or “in your bubble” (dating/engaged) to dance together.
Thank you in advance for your understanding. I do hope to see you on the floor in 2021!
Sector Guidance - Gatherings (state.or.us)
OHA 2390G Guidance FAQs Indoor Recreation and Fitness Establishments (state.or.us)
OHA 3461 Sector Risk Categories (state.or.us)