The studio is currently open for limited scheduling MAINLY for CURRENT students who already have lessons as well as continuing ongoing lessons. Most lessons will be scheduled and paid for on a week-by-week basis due to the "ups and downs" associated with COVID-19. You do still have the ability to schedule a video lesson if you prefer not coming into the studio- just let me know!
We are still operating under special guidelines in studio, as follows:
1. Upon arriving at the studio please be seated outside the door and use the time to change into your dance shoes.
2. You will have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer prior to being allowed to enter. If you have a temperature of 100 or higher, you will NOT be allowed to take your lesson and it will be marked as if you had.
3. You will initial next to your name/date of the lesson on a list that says:
4. Sanitize your hands BEFORE entering. Sanitize again before leaving.
5. You must wear a mask in the shoe changing area and on your lesson. (This is not a request. Note that you will not be allowed to take your lesson and will be charged for your lesson if you do not wear a mask.)
6. Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance at all times from any person other than your dance partner for the lesson.
7. Please note that (for now) these lessons will be no physical contact between coach and student.
8. There is no water, no coffee, no snacks of any kind available in the studio at this time. Please be sure to bring water to your lesson if you would like to have some.
Thanks again to everyone for your continued patience and cooperation during this time.